We are creators
As we always find something new, specific and interesting for your clients. We develop what you need thanks to our team who has loads of imagination.
We are reliable and trustworthy
You can tell us what you need and you will get it. Hopefully, even better than what you have imagined.
We listen to understand your needs and then we offer you the right solution.
We collect the information from you and start working over the realization of the project.
The project is tested for bugs and errors and then goes for your approval.
After the project is online we continue to support you.
This entirely depends on the website which you want. A website which only possesses the basic functionalities would start with the cost of 850 BGN, and depending on the need of additional pages and functionalities - the cost would go up.
That’s why the professionals in the development of online project would first listen to your needs and after that - they would give you the price offer. Each additional functionality is additional work for a highly qualified developer from the team
Of course, on the internet you can find many website templates, for which you can see the costs directly but the development of such website would mean putting up with the fixes possibilities, the lack of uniqueness and the hazard of low speed of the web page at some point.
We, from Famozzo group, offer you high quality website with well-written code which makes the page protected as well as having unique design. As for your price offer now!
This step comes after you have already told us your needs and objectives for which you want your website.
1.First of all you need to make us a briefing what exactly you expect as final vision. Do you have preferences about the main colours of your website? Which should be the emphasis? To who the website is designated?
2. Next important thing that you need to provide us - the signs of your corporate identity: logo and moto. If you don’t have such, surely we can help you to get modern ones.
3. It is necessary to send us text for your website.
4. All photos available of your product/ service, of your team, building, the portfolio which we need to include.
5.Phone number and e-mail which to include in ‘contacts’.
This is the place from where you can manage the content of your website all by yourself without the aid of a programmer.
Not all the websites have such - whether yours would have entirely depends on your needs. If you have an admin panel, you log in with a name and password via a link hidden for the users of your website.
Such CMS is really necessary if you renew your portfolio quite often and if you want to keep your clients and/or employees informed with the situation about the company. About online shops - admin panel is impossible to be unavailable.
If you're wondering if you need it, consider whether you want to instantly notify the community through your site. In the absence of it, you need to waste time communicating what you want to change, also depend the availability of our programmers. Although we always react as quickly as possible, even at best possible situation, changing the information on your site, would at least delay hour.
The negative side of the CMS panel is that it will definitely increase the initial investment to develop your site.
A mobile version is such a copy of the main site that allows the user to view and use all of the information included, providing users with well dimensioned action buttons that are handy to use by a mobile device. Briefly, this is a version of the site made specifically for use on phone screens.
According to monthly data from the beginning of 2018, internet traffic generated by mobile devices worldwide and compared to desktop devices is higher. Just November 2018 the mobile devices took a step back to the desktop versions: with 46% for the mobile device and 54% for desktop.
This automatically means that a version of your website/ online shop which is suitable for mobile device must not be omitted.
Responsive version is a manner of making the website in a way that it would take the dimensions of every device on which is being opened.
You would ask what is the difference with mobile version: for example, if you only have responsive version of the website, it means that the information which in open in desktop version on 4 columns, on mobile photo - it would be only one column.
Depending on the complexity of the website, your requests for functionalities and design, we will provide you a target date when we will finish your website.
The deadline depends on you to some extent - firstly we need starting materials such as photos of your company to propose to you a design and so you need to take a good look at it and tell us if you would like us to make any corrections. If yes, what exactly. If you want a second proposition, entirely new, this will also extend the period of development. If in the working process, you decide to add some extra modules, this will also take additional time.
Yes, working on a ready made template for a website will be faster and the final cost will be lower. There will be no need of using imagination what type of functionalities and design you would need - everything will be ready in advance. But… here come quite a lot of ‘but’:
- your website will not be unique, it would be the same with a lot of other websites. In no way this would impress your users. The templates give to the people the impression of lack of creativity as well as special approach to the customer.
- your attempts for customizations will be unsuccessful in most of the cases regardless all of your tries. This does not only concern design but also functionalities.
- as the codes of the templates are written by programmers from all around the world and it is unknown how many times they were reworked, often they turn out to be not high quality. Not well-written code may cause a lot of problems including slowing down the page and ranking in search engines (such as Google) in lower positions.
- frequently found problem with the templates is their responsive version: although it is written in the specification of the template that it has responsive version, it does not ‘respond’ to the newer devices.
- the time that you will spend in search of template which is good for you, can be quite long. It will always turn out that there is something missing or something that you need to put up with. Do you really have to put up with anything? Is that what you deserve? How out your clients?
If you are just about to fire up your first online shop, maybe best choice for you is to order a pre-ready template and to have your OpenCart store prepared for your work.
Any first-timers in the management of online business would have their needs well met.